Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Night to Shine:
- Q: What is the dress code for the event?
- A: Though formal dress is not required we would appreciate it if you can dress up to make the night as special as we can for our guests.
- Q: What must I bring for the event as a volunteer?
- A: Please bring photo ID. All other valuable materials should be left in vehicles.
- Q: Will there be food available for the volunteers?
- A: Yes. More detailed information will be provided to the volunteers before the event.
- Q: How much does it cost to attend?
- A: Free! We are pleased to offer this exciting night at no cost to attendees.
- Q: What do I need to know about the day of the event if I am volunteering?
- A: You will need a photo ID. Check-in for volunteers will be at 4:30pm and dinner will be served at 5pm.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions!